Osumi peninsula, located in Kagoshima prefecture, is the southernmost area of Japan’s four main islands. Four cities and five towns are part of this area blessed with a wide variety of landscapes. Therefore many outdoor activities can be enjoyed there. From the coast to the mountains, through charming towns, let's see what Osumi has to offer.
- Cycling for every level: along the coast, mountains, in the cities
- A ton of various activities: trekking, cycling, kayak, canyoning, boat fishing and many more
- Cape Sata, the southernmost point of Japan main island
- Cultural and historical discoveries
- Original campsites in the midst of nature