Enjoy the magnificent view of the sand of Tottori Sand Dunes and the sand monuments created by the world-class sand sculptors at the Sand Museum.After that, an English-speaking guide will guide you through the Watanabe Museum, which houses about 30,000 antique works of art.
- Visit Japan's largest desert Tottori sand dune
- You can take commemorative photos wearing a samurai helmet
- You can enjoy 30,000 antique pieces
- Enjoy the world-famous monuments made of sand every year
- Relax and enjoy Tottori sightseeing in the private taxi