Oe no Sato is the agricultural and food nature resort where you can see, eat, and experience looking at the wonderful nature of Tottori in the background.
This is a tour to enjoy the experience of making Japan's representative soul food udon noodle in the nature with an English guide.
You can learn the importance of ingredients and experience the fun of handmade through the experience of making Japanese soul food udon noodles. Also an English-speaking guide will guide you through the Watanabe Museum, which houses about 30,000 antique works of art.
After enjoying the museum, you can take a photo with a samurai Kabuto helmet!
The Watanabe Museum was created with the aim of contributing to the development of cultural arts and the promotion and development of local communities.
Private taxi included tour.
- You can enjoy warm udon and the cold one
- A natural resort of agriculture & food in the farm facility
- Feel the atmosphere of the nostalgic Japanese countryside
- You can take commemorative photos wearing a samurai helmet
- Relax and enjoy Tottori sightseeing in the private taxi