Learn how to prepare sushi from one of Yamagata Prefecture's most famous chefs, Chef Suda, at his restaurant right inside the Kamo Aquarium.
During a two-hour workshop, learn how to work with fresh, top-quality fish caught from the ocean just the day before, and make a wide variety of nigiri and rolled sushi.
Tuck into a delicious meal prepared around your very own sushi at the end of the workshop.
- Demonstration given by expert sushi chefs
- Create your own sushi, learning from skilled chefs
- Fresh local fish caught off the coast of Shonai
- Dine on your own delicious sushi, including nigiri, sushi roll, gunkan roll
- Atmospheric Kamo Aquarium restaurant venue