Enjoy the monuments of world-class sand sculptors at the Tottori Sand Dunes and the Sand Museum, which offer
spectacular views of the sand.
After that you can experience a sandboard lesson of about 2 hours while
looking at the sand dunes below and the Sea of Japan at the Tottori Sand Dunes with a magnificent view of the
The Tottori Sand Dunes are the Japan's largest tourist sand dunes on the coast of the Sea of Japan.
Sandboarding is a sport where you slide down the sandy slopes of the Tottori Sand Dunes.
Similar to snowboarding, you can enjoy it from beginners to advanced players.
Private taxi included tour.
- Visit Japan's largest desert Tottori sand dune
- Enjoy a thrilling sandboard towards the sublime Sea of Japan
- Even beginners can fully enjoy it
- Enjoy the world-famous monuments made of sand every year
- Relax and enjoy Tottori sightseeing in the private taxi