Wild birds soaring in the sky, deer running through the marshland, sea otters swimming in the sea, the Nemuro and Kushiro areas of East Hokkaido are home to a diverse range of wildlife. Join Hokkaido Master Guide Mr. Makoto Ando to meet the wildlife of this magnificent wilderness, and learn about the history of the marshland and the importance of nature conservation. In the evening, you will enjoy Hokkaido's delicious food at the lodge and talk with local people about the excitement of the trip. Deepening the connection between “nature and people” and between “people and people” in the rich nature of East Hokkaido.
- Go on a nature tour with Hokkaido Master Guide Mr. Makoto Ando.
- Trekking at Cape Kirakotan, the deepest unexplored part of Kushiro Marsh.
- Bettoga River canoeing, visiting the habitat of the endangered Blakiston's fish owl.
- Quality observation experience with SWAROVSKI OPTIK binoculars and fieldscope.
- Enjoy Hokkaido vegetables, cheese, seafood with the philosophy of Slow Food.
Location : East Hokkaido is located in the eastern part of Hokkaido and can be divided into four areas, Okhotsk, Nemuro, Kushiro and Tokachi. This is one of the few places in Japan where prehistoric nature is still alive.
Main Activity: Wildlife observation, River canoeing and Trekking
Availability: Recommended from May until September
Tour Duration: 4 Nights 5 Days
Pax: Minimum 4 Maximum 10
Price: JPY 276,000 ～ JPY 326,000
5 Days Brief Itinerary
Day 01: Warmly greeted in Nemuro Nakashibetsu Airport
Wildlife observation on the Notsuke Peninsula (D)
Day 02: Wildlife observation at Cape Kiritappu (B, L, D)
Day 03: River canoeing on Bettoga River- 3hrs/ 5km (B, L, D)
Day 04: Trekking at Cape Kirakotan (B, L, D)
Day 05: Departure from Kushiro (B, L)
Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Hokkaido Certified Outdoor Guide (Master Guide)
- Hokkaido Certified Excellent Outdoor Business in Hokkaido
- Winner of the Nature Photography Award "Wildlife Photographer of the Year" in 2020
- 4 times winner of the Nature Photography Award "Nature's Best Photography Contest"
- Nikon Professional Service Members
- FUJIFILM Professional Service Members
- Panasonic Lumix Professional Services Members
- SWAROVSKI OPTIK Support Professional Guide
- Hokkaido Certified Outdoor Guide
- Certificate of Advanced First Aid Course
Hokkaido local cuisine
Using local ingredients in season to create dishes that will soothe your body and soul. Since there were many international visitors to the lodge, Mrs. Shinobu Ando is good at sensing the guests' preferences and providing them with suitable meals. There is no doubt that you will enjoy your meals at the lodge
Reservation & More Information
ANA X Inc.
Address :Front Place Nihonbashi, 2-14-1, Nihonbashi, Tokyo 103-0027, Japan
Booking & Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org